Gurudwaras In and Around Amritsar
- 1 Nights / 2 Days
- Golden Temple(Harimandir Sahib), Baba Atal Sahib, Gurudwara Ramsar Sahib, Sheedganj(Shaheeda), Tahla Sahib, Taran Tarn Sahib, Chheharta Sahib, San Sahib, Damdama Sahib, Khadoor Sahib
Day 1: Arrival Amritsar
Arrive Amritsar's Airport/Railway Station/Bus Station, Pick-up in AC Tempo Traveller/Sedan Cab/SUV Innova+Crysta Taxi Rentals, Transfer to hotel Check-in. After Lunch, Direct drive to India-Pakistan Wagah Border Cermoney. In The evening shopping to Local Market and Golden Temple Night Ceremony on guest demand(*). Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 2: In & Around Gurudwaras Tour
- Golden Temple: Harimandir Sahib "Golden Temple"- the most important sikh shrine.
- Baba Atal Rai Ji: Baba Atal Rai, a son of sixth Guru Har Gobind Sahib ji. Atal Rai, at the age of nine, revived one of his close friend, to life after his sudden death. Guru Hargobind considered his son’s act against the Sikh tradition and rebuked him for performing a miracle. It is said that Atal Rai told his father that he would lay down his own life for breaking the law of nature by reviving his friend from the dead. So he went into a meditative trance and soon breathed his last.
- Ramsar Sahib: SHRI GURU ARJAN DEV JI got a Holy Tank (Sarovar) dug here and named it RAMSAR SAHIB after name of SHRI GURU RAMDAS JI. It was calm place and GURU SAHIB got his tent pitched on the south side of Sarovar. GURU SAHIB started dictating SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI
- Shaheeda Sahib: Gurdwara Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji (Shaheedan Sahib) is a famous gurdwara in Amritsar. As Taimurshah and Jahan Khan shown dis-respect for the Holy Shri Darbar Sahib and started to fill the Holy Sarovar, Baba Deep Singh ji, got anger and not considering his old age, went to Free the Holy Darbar Sahib from the Muslim Invaders. For this he carried 18 Feet Heavy Khanda (Sword).
Jahan Khan sent thousands of soldiers to stop Baba. A fierce battle happened between Baba and the soldiers of Jahan Khan. In this battle, the opposite force